- Facilitated the seamless transition of the in-person student academic advising services into an online format in response to the COVID-19 shift to virtual learning.
- Conducted interviews and surveys with advisors, faculty members and students to understand changing needs in the shift to virtual learning.
- Spearheaded initiatives such as email campaigns, virtual seminars, drop-in sessions and web-based meeting platforms to provide virtual academic support to students.
- Monitored and evaluated the effectiveness of virtual advising procedures, offering targeted solutions for improvement.
- Provided comprehensive resources and guidance to help students navigate their studies, improve their academic performance, and reach their educational goals.
WHITMAN COLLEGE | SUMMER 2020
- Worked closely with a team of educators to adapt an in-person STEM summer camp curriculum for a virtual classroom.
- Developed user-friendly, interactive online platforms to host physics lessons and projects within the program.
- Worked using a combination of Canvas, Zoom, and private and public educational technology platforms to create an integrated and engaging online physics learning course.
- Ensured that all technical aspects were up-to-date and working correctly.
- Troubleshot any issues which arose during the course of the program.
WHITMAN COLLEGE | 2020 - 2022
- Collaborated with Professor Michelle Janning and a group of fellow undergraduates to better understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and shift to virtual learning on students' experiences of college and home.
- Designed a Survey and collected data from over 300 students, aged, 18–29, enrolled in U.S. universities and colleges in Fall 2020.
-Used Welch one-way ANOVA to assess change in adulthood mean differences for four living situation groups defined by students staying or leaving the childhood home.
- Developed data processing measures to identify invalid survey responses, and assess internal and external validity of findings.
- Reviewed final article for publication.
WHITMAN COLLEGE | 2021 - 2022
-Worked with a group of Residence hall staff responsible for providing support to residents of 150+ student dormitory.
- Acted as the first residential point of contact and resource for my designated hall section of 20-30 students.
- Organized and facilitated weekly events and activities in order to cultivate a safe, comfortable living environment.
- Assessed situations and made judgement calls in order to maintain an appropriate environment.
- Developed strategies to promote a sense of community among students through outreach initiatives.